- Stark lighting: We want your shots to look as real as possible – try to shoot in natural light or, if you have to lift the shots, keep any artificial lighting as natural-looking as possible
- Too much editing: Don’t over retouch or add harsh filters, borders or watermarks to your shots. We also don’t allow collages – images should contain only one shot
- Images which don’t make it clear what is being sold: For example, when shooting jewellery please don’t stack/layer items – it must be explicitly clear which item is up for grabs in your listing
Promoting your Shop gives the option to pay to feature on some high traffic pages of Υiuco Marketplace. It is a highly effective way to give your boutique visibility on these popular pages.
At Yiuco Marketplace we encourage all Stores to link to social media accounts, this enables boutiques to promote to their network and also drive traffic to their boutique. If you are posting any relevant content on your Social Media accounts be sure to tag @Yiuco”.
You can also promote on the most popular pages of the site. By doing so you can put your Shop in front of the Marketplace customers and open your Shop up to a whole new audience.
A Shop on Yiuco Marketplace is charged as 20 € once and for ever.
Vacation Mode is to be used when you are taking some time away from your boutique so that you can communicate to your customers that you are taking a break. Enter a brief message to replace your normal Shop Announcement while you are away. While your store is in holiday mode customers will not be able to buy your items. To return from Vacation Mode, simply select Turn Off Vacation Mode in Dashboard.
Vendor can show a message to all users for a time limit. Message is shown in vendor details page.
During this period, vendors can decide whether to continue selling their products, or preventing from purchase them. The latter will remove the “Add to Cart” button on every vendor’s product, even if these will be available in catalogue mode, but removed from the “Shop” page.
In “Vendor Settings” vendors can change the main information about their own profile.
vendor can set it in “Payments” section of his/her reserved area.
In addition to change payPal address to receive commissions, vendor can also choose to receive the amount outright when the order is completed or after reaching a certain quantity of commissions.
Vendor can create new products and change the current ones in “Products” section.
Products that have been created will be published but will not be published immediately with no permission from the adiministrator.
The vendor will have to send to administrators each new product added for an inspection and the publication.
In this case, until site administrator doesn’t publish it, the product is in “pending” status.
• Shop storefront
• Showcase of items
• About Us profile
• Social networks
This is a great opportunity to really sell yourself to customers and get across your brand message. Your Shop storefront should represent your brand and what you are selling in your Shop in a clear and concise way, we advise that you use one strong image and your logo. Contact us if you want any feedback or assistance.
Shops can also sent us post for Yiuco blog, which is great for engaging and inspiring customers while telling them more about them.
Any vendor’s products are featured in our edits, onsite features and across our social channels. They also have the opportunity to promote themselves on key category and homepages to drive traffic directly to their store.
All shops appear in the Shops Directory where customers can filter by type to only view what’s relevant to them.
Quality Shop imagery is really important to Yiuco and is a key sales driver .
Shops must also provide customer service. Failure to do so could result in your boutique being removed from Yiuco .
You are not tied into any formal contract with Yiuco. You pay your subscription once and it is your responsibility to maintain your shop on Yiuco.
If you are having any issues or require any assistance, , email us and we can provide any help required.
• in “My Account” page for those users who aren’t registered in the shop
• Name: name of the vendor (it is displayed in product detail page).
• Description: description text for the vendor’s shop (it is displayed in the tab “Vendor” in product detail page).
• Vendor Shop Owner: owner of the shop to be associated to current vendor; owners can manage products, information about their shop and view the list with received commissions. The field is mandatory as it is necessary to create a valid shop. If no owner is set for the shop, this will be disabled and products won’t be showed to users.
• Paypal Email Address: PayPal email address of the vendor.
When the vendor’s profile has been created, user who is indicated as “Shop Owner” could have access to the reserved area by inserting his/her registration credentials.
User, after registration, can have access to his/her own reserved area by inserting the username (acquired from the pair “Owner First Name” and “Owner Last Name”) and password.
To open a shop you must first apply. Once your application has been reviewed we will respond to you within 3 working days. We may request further information or imagery to ensure that your shop is right for Marketplace and will therefore have a successful selling experience. We reply to all applications.
The Yiuco Marketplace currently offers only upcycled products
The Yiuco Marketplace is an online marketplace that enables vendors to offer their upcycled products to Yiuco customers around the world.
The Yiuco Marketplace is a platform to better serve our customers and upcyclers. This will improve existing experiences and make it easier to search, purchase, and deploy a wide range of upcycled products in just a few clicks.