And we loved it! Please have a look on how Claire is upcycling lego’s into magnets and visit her site to see how she is developing them into necklace!
1. First, gather all your tools and supplies together. Spray paint, super glue, lego and magnets. Claire took hers from ebay for 2 pounds.
2. Start by attaching the magnet. Just turn the lego over and glue it onto the magnet. Top tip – test the magnet with another magnet first to ensure the correct side is facing out.
3. Now, spray paint the lego piece. For Clair, this step is optional, for me, this step is mandatory!
4. Leave to dry for 30-40 minutes.
5. And here you go, your magnets are ready!